Pod2g has again gave us an update on untethered jailbreak. According to the Pod2g of Chronic Dev Team, the untethered jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 code has been completed for all Apple Devices with A4 processors. This includes iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4G and iPod Touch 3G.
For iPhone 4S and iPad 2, the untethered jailbreak of iOS 5 hasn’t yet been solved.
- I just want to let you know my iPhone 4 (iOS 5.0.1) is untethered. Some progress today.
- iPad 1 5.0.1 untethered code is done, testing tomorrow with a friend’s device. Just to let you know my progress in real time.
- iPhone 3GS 5.0.1 untethered code is done. Testing tomorrow also!
- iPod 4G 5.0.1 untethered too!
- Apple TV 2 4.43 untethered done also. Will be able to test in some days, thanks to @firecore that’d ship me an Apple TV 2 for testing!
As we can see above post by Pod2g, its confirmed that Pod2g has completed the untethered jailbreak for the following devices:
- iPhone 4,
- iPhone 3GS,
- iPad 1,
- iPod Touch 4G and
- iPod Touch 3G
So, we’ll be getting the new untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.0.1 very soon now. Be in touch with us and subscribe, so we shall provide you the latest updates of iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak by Pod2g.