As per the statements form Microsoft, fixing up some extremely important issues, the new update of office for Mac is available for download. Mac users can now get the Office For Mac 2011 14.2.2 Update installed. With improved security, office for Mac now grows secure and really worthy to be called wow. Now attackers will remain away from overwriting the contents of computer’s memory with malicious code.
Further the latest update 14.2.2 has all those improvements merged in one. Which means the improvements in all updates of Office 2011 will be packed up in one single update.
Here’s how you install the MS Office for Mac 2011 14.1 update.
Here are some requirements.
- The Mac you own and willing to have Office update should possess Mac OS X v10.5.8 or a later version of the Mac OS X operating system.
- Click About This Mac on the Apple menu to very whether your computer meets those requirements.
- To install Office for Mac 2011 14.2.2 Update, you need to have Office for Mac 2011 14.1 Update installed in your system
To make sure about the update, verification can be done with the help of following steps.
1. Go menu, click Applications
2. Open Microsoft Office and open any Office application
3. On the menu of application (for eg. if it’s Word) click About Word
4. In the About Word dialog box, compare the version number next to Latest Installed Update.
After that just download and install the Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac Update 14.2.2