Apple unveiled iOS 7 showing many new features including the easy-to-use new design of user interface, amazing features like control center, revamped notification system, iTunes radio and the list goes on.
How to upgrade to iOS 7? Well, if you’re a registered Apple developer, then you can find the iOS 7 beta download links at Apple Dev Center (or we’ve also listed the official developers link below).
But if you’re not a registered developer and can’t find the download links, then we’ve listed below all the required download links (direct) and steps on how to update iOS 7 on your Apple device, even without UDID.
How to install iOS 7 without developer account and UDID?
For now, only iPhone and iPod Touch users can upgrade to beta iOS 7. Also, once the device is updated to iOS 7, you cannot restore it back to iOS 6 (or atleast it would be quite difficult).
1. First you need to have the latest official iOS version before upgrading your Apple device. That would be iOS 6.1.4 for iPhone 5 and iOS 6.1.3 for all other devices.
2. Then download iOS 7 IPSW firmware files from the following direct links:
- iPhone 5 (GSM, Model A1428) [Mirror]
- iPhone 5 (GSM/CDMA, Model A1429) [Mirror]
- iPhone 4S [Mirror]
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A) [Mirror]
- iPhone 4 (GSM) [Mirror]
- iPhone 4 (CDMA) [Mirror]
- iPod touch 5G [Mirror]
3. Connect your iPhone/iPod via USB and open iTunes. Click ‘Check for Updates’ button. Hit update button while holding the shift key (alt/option for Mac). This would allow you to choose iOS 7 firmware files.
4. Your device will now be updated to iOS 7 and will be activated.
iOS 7 DMG firmware files – Download Links (Official Developers Link, required UDID)